This is the beginning to a year-long fundraiser where Northern Arena is aiming to fundraise $100,000 for Allergy New Zealand.
Northern Arena became aware of Allergy NZ when staff member and ex-Olympian, Dean Kent became a father. Dean's son was born with multiple allergies including an anaphylaxis allergy to eggs and tree nuts.
What the membership includes:
Full access to the Northern Arena gym including:
- State-of-the-art cardio equipment with integrated Sky Theatre
- Fully equipped gym with the latest in Life Fitness resistance machines and free weights
- 2 studios packed with over 65 Group Fitness Classes per week inc. Les Mills Group Fitness, Zumba Fitness, Box Fit and more all using the latest sound and lighting technology
- An additional awe inspiring dedicated Les Mills RPM Studio
- Get a full body workout with over 25 coached swimming sessions per week in our Swim Fit/ Lane Swimming, swim training swim programme
- Run Group, our running club sessions taken by a professional triathlon and multi sport coach
- Access to fully qualified, experienced, enthusiastic Personal Trainers (additional charges apply)
- Kids drop off zone (additional fees apply)
- Friendly environment to workout in and a whole lot more
If you are interested in supporting the fundraiser and getting an awesome deal on a great membership, head over to the Northern Arena website and fill out the application form.
|Some of the Northern Arena staff getting behind the cause.|
Thank you so much to those that have already purchased a membership. Allergy New Zealand is very grateful for everyone's support including Northern Arena, who are doing a great job at raising funds!